- Our global outlook remains one of cautious optimism.
- We expect continued market volatility on the back of debt-ceiling negotiations and other global political uncertainties.
- We believe it is highly unlikely that the U.S. government defaults on its debt, and expect continued moderate U.S. economic growth.
- We are increasingly constructive on Europe and believe signs coming out of Japan have been encouraging.
- The U.S. equity market looks to be in the mid-cycle of a secular bull market, with more room to expand. Valuations are especially attractive for growth-oriented U.S. equities.
Calamos Releases Quarterly Global Economic Review And Outlook October 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.