DataCash And Redecard Present New Payment Solutions Which Enable Multi-national Retailers To Expand Into Brazil
LONDON, October 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Retail Merchants to benefit from DataCash and Redecard's state-of-the-art digital payment solution which enables expansion into the rapidly growing Brazilian e-commerce market
Global payments solution provider, DataCash, a MasterCard company, today announces the latest development in its partnership with Redecard to provide the most complete payment solution for the Brazilian market, now including local and flexible payment options for Retail Merchants looking to enter the market in a cross border, e-commerce capacity.
This development in the partnership, initially announced 28 th May 2013, expands upon specialist solutions developed for the domestic market, and allows Retail Merchants with global ambitions to capitalise with an entry strategy supported by a single holistic digital payments solution.Specific functionality is now employed which gives retailers the ability to accept widely recognised local digital payment methods including:
- Boleto Bancario which allows the 'unbanked' to shop online and pay for goods in cash at bank branches
- Parcelado transactions which allow for the payment of goods to be split over a series of recurring payments and enable merchants to apply interest as necessary
- Hipercard which is the biggest Brazilian card brand
- Combo Card transactions in which the cardholder can choose which account the funds are taken from.
- Also integrated is the ability to process CPF, the Brazilian National Identification number, for the purpose of fraud screening.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts