Coms Plc: Coms Wins "Best Performing Share Of 2013"
LONDON, October 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Coms plc. (AIM: COMS) is extremely pleased to announce that it has won best performing share of 2013 on AIM.
Dave Breith, CEO states "We have truly had a rollercoaster of a year and winning such an award makes it feel all worthwhile, a big pat on the back for all that have contributed to our success this year, out of all the awards given on the night I believe it is felt that this is the one to win.
Being the new boy in town I expect winning this award two years back to back has never been done, I will see you next year to collect this again"Notes to Editors Coms plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (AIM market) and is a leading player in the provision of Hosted VoIP Telephony to UK businesses with over 10-years' experience in the telecoms sector. Unlike most VoIP providers, Coms does not rely on third party providers and we own and operate a UK based Carrier Class Telephony Platform. For further information, please contact: Newgate Threadneedle (PR) +44(0)207-653-9858 Robyn McConnachie / Graham Herring SOURCE Coms plc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV