European Parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee Backs Ukraine's Association Agreement
Ukraine has embarked on a wave of reforms to fulfil Europe's Association Agreement terms. These include a major overhaul of the tax code, pension reform, ease of doing business measures, and visa-free travel with EU states.
And it has been done with broad support from most parties. On a single day in September, parliament passed five laws crucial to its European ambitions with the support of all parties except for the Communists.
SOURCE Ukraine Monitor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV