- up to US$465 million Reserve Based Lending Facility, internationally placed and led by BNP Paribas, Standard Bank and Standard Chartered Bank (" RBL"); and
- a US$350 million Senior Secured Loan, jointly arranged locally in Nigeria, by FBN Capital and FCMB Capital Markets (" Senior Loan").
Oando Energy Resources Receives Signed Commitment Letters For Up To US$815 Million Of Term Bank Financing Towards The Acquisition Of ConocoPhillips' Nigerian Upstream Oil And Gas Business
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.