Oct. 11, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Atlantis Healthcare, global leaders in treatment adherence programs, will sponsor a multi-stakeholder webinar on
Tuesday, October 15
to examine challenges, opportunities and implications surrounding the shift to patient self-administered oral oncology treatments.
"All sectors of the oncology healthcare community must develop new strategies around treatment adherence to accommodate the change in responsibility of care from hospital staff to patient, from IV therapies to oral oncolytics," said
, CEO, Atlantis Healthcare. "We've gathered experts from pharma, nursing and health psychology to provide valuable insights for all stakeholders involved in this evolving area of oncology disease management."
- Tuesday, October 15 London: 3 pm; Madrid/ Paris: 4 pm; New York: 10 am; San Francisco: 7 am
- Duration: One hour, including Q&A
- Steven Cadwallader, Pierre-Fabre Marketing Manager (UK) will explain the steps that pharma can take to ensure adherence
- Kathy Leifeste, experienced oncology nurse educator from the Overlook Medical Center ( Summit, NJ) will share front line case studies that illustrate the right approach to help patients manage their treatments
- Lina Eliasson, PhD., accomplished health psychology expert specializing in oncology, will discuss the proven techniques for predicting and addressing nonadherence along with effective techniques to drive behavior change
All attendees will be able to access a comprehensive White Paper addressing the changing therapeutic area of oncology, including interviews with patients and leading researchers.
To participate in the free webinar,
For more information on Atlantis Healthcare's approach to treatment nonadherence, visit
About Atlantis Healthcare
Established in 1993, Atlantis Healthcare creates and executes tailored patient support programs and personalized interventions to address treatment adherence across a wide range of chronic and acute diseases, worldwide. Led by one of the world's largest health psychology teams, our patient-centric approach is designed to improve health outcomes and deliver optimal value for all healthcare stakeholders.
SOURCE Atlantis Healthcare