Atlantis Healthcare Webinar Addresses Paradigm Shift In Cancer Care: Improving Oncology Outcomes With Intelligent Adherence
SUMMIT, N.J., Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atlantis Healthcare, global leaders in treatment adherence programs, will sponsor a multi-stakeholder webinar on Tuesday, October 15 th to examine challenges, opportunities and implications surrounding the shift to patient self-administered oral oncology treatments.
"All sectors of the oncology healthcare community must develop new strategies around treatment adherence to accommodate the change in responsibility of care from hospital staff to patient, from IV therapies to oral oncolytics," said Aunia Grogan, CEO, Atlantis Healthcare. "We've gathered experts from pharma, nursing and health psychology to provide valuable insights for all stakeholders involved in this evolving area of oncology disease management."
- Tuesday, October 15 London: 3 pm; Madrid/ Paris: 4 pm; New York: 10 am; San Francisco: 7 am
- Duration: One hour, including Q&A
- Steven Cadwallader, Pierre-Fabre Marketing Manager (UK) will explain the steps that pharma can take to ensure adherence
- Kathy Leifeste, experienced oncology nurse educator from the Overlook Medical Center ( Summit, NJ) will share front line case studies that illustrate the right approach to help patients manage their treatments
- Lina Eliasson, PhD., accomplished health psychology expert specializing in oncology, will discuss the proven techniques for predicting and addressing nonadherence along with effective techniques to drive behavior change
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts