NTT Resonant Enhancing U.S. Business Of "Developers AppKitBox - Remote TestKit" For Easily Verifying Smartphone App Sites
TOKYO, Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NTT Resonant Inc. announced on October 11 that it will strengthen sales activities in the U.S. for its "Developers AppKitBox - Remote TestKit," a cloud-based service boasting the world's fastest image transfer, which allows smartphone app developers to verify new app sites by testing handsets on a time-shared, remote-control basis. To launch full service in the U.S., the company has established a data center having a telecom environment designed to directly provide mainly U.S. app developers with its "Developers AppKitBox - Remote TestKit" service. The company will use the data center to enhance its services, launching a corporate solution package, "Developers AppKitBox - Remote TestKit Enterprise," as well as offering SaaS-type services.
NTT Resonant will showcase the service when it makes its U.S. debut at the MobileCon (TM) 2013 opening on Oct. 16 in San Jose, California, providing U.S. developers with a hands-on experience in its high performance including the high-speed screen transfer.
1. SaaS-type service using U.S. data centerNTT Resonant's telecom environment set up in its U.S. data center accommodates primarily American app developers seeking access to the "Developers AppKitBox - Remote TestKit" service. The number of users of the "Developers AppKitBox - Remote TestKit" service from the U.S. increased more than five times (*Note) since July 3, 2013, when the company launched an English-language version of the service and began accepting payments in U.S. dollars. Against that background, NTT Resonant will strengthen its sales capability for the U.S. market, launching the service for U.S. users on a full scale. The new U.S.-based cloud service will boost the screen transmission speed and improve verification test efficiency for local developers, although it was possible to access the company's data center in Japan. (*Note) As of Oct. 11, 2013, as surveyed by NTT Resonant
2. Expansion of locally supplied smartphones available for servicesNTT Resonant will add 16 models to its lineup of locally supplied smartphones available for the SaaS-type service at the start of the full cloud service in the U.S.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts