- Mesoblast has acquired the assets related to Osiris’ ceMSC business.
- Osiris will receive $50 million in consideration for closing and delivery of its ceMSC assets.
- Osiris is eligible to receive up to an additional $50 million in payments upon Mesoblast achieving certain clinical and regulatory milestones.
- Mesoblast will assume all future development costs for the ceMSC business.
- Osiris will receive single to low double-digit royalties on product sales derived from the ceMSC technology.
- Osiris and Mesoblast have entered into a separate services agreement for continued product advancement and to ensure a seamless transition.
- Osiris has retained a license to all transferred intellectual property necessary to run its other businesses.
- For Osiris, the transaction results in pro forma cash, investments and receivables of approximately $82 million.
Osiris Announces Agreement For Culture-Expanded MSCs Including Prochymal Worth Up To $100 Million Plus Royalties
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.