Coeur Mining, Inc. (the “Company” or “Coeur”) (NYSE:CDE, TSX:CDM) announced it produced 4.2 million ounces of silver and 63,763 ounces of gold during the third quarter of 2013. These production levels represent a decrease of 10% for silver and an increase of 5% for gold compared to the second quarter. Production at both Palmarejo and San Bartolomé were consistent with the second quarter. Kensington's gold production increased 25% over the second quarter of 2013 due to an increase in tons milled and higher gold grades. Rochester's production during the quarter was negatively impacted by the completion of several expansion-related projects, which are expected to lead to significantly higher production levels in the fourth quarter and next year.
Operational Highlights: Production
|(silver ounces in thousands)||3Q 2013||2Q 2013||Quarter Variance|
The Company reaffirmed its full-year 2013 consolidated production guidance of 18.0-19.1 million ounces of silver and 250,000-258,000 ounces of gold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV