TORONTO, Oct. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation (TSX:AI) today increased its revolving operating credit facility to $80 million, from $50 million previously. The term of the facility is for one year. The lead arranger for the renewed credit facility is The Toronto-Dominion Bank. The syndicate of lenders consists of The Toronto-Dominion Bank and National Bank of Canada.
"This increased facility was warranted as a result of the growth in our business since the company's successful TSX listing in September, 2012, and subsequent public offerings totaling $95 million of common shares and convertible debt," noted Robert Goodall, President and CEO. He continued, "With our offices in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, we have grown our mortgage portfolio by approximately 35% since the beginning of 2013."
A copy of the credit facility is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com .About Atrium As a mortgage investment corporation, Atrium is a non-bank provider of residential and commercial mortgages that lends in major urban centres in Canada where the stability and liquidity of real estate are high. Atrium's objectives are to provide its shareholders with stable and secure dividends and preserve shareholders' equity by lending within conservative risk parameters.
CONTACT: Robert G. Goodall President and Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey D. Sherman Chief Financial Officer (416) 607-4200 email@example.com www.atriummic.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV