G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GK) announced today that it will be exhibiting at the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Convention and Trade Show in Washington, D.C., from October 13 through October 15, 2013. The NECA Show is the largest North American exposition for electrical professionals, featuring the latest technology, products and services for electrical contractors.
G&K Services will be showcasing its flame-resistant and arc-rated work wear as well as enhanced-visibility and high-visibility (ANSI-compliant) uniforms. G&K offers customized solutions for businesses, providing uniforms that protect employees and ensure compliance with safety standards. The company’s flame-resistant uniform programs offer protection from electrical arc flash and other hazards in electrical environments. Attendees can learn more about G&K Services’ safety solutions by visiting booth 1009. The exposition will take place in the west building of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington D.C.
Event Information NECA Convention and ShowSeptember 30- October 2, 2013Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.G&K Services, Booth 1009 http://www.necashow.org/NECA2013/public/enter.aspx
About G&K Services, Inc.G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K Services has nearly 7,800 employees serving approximately 170,000 customers from 165 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GK and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index. For more information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV