AKRON, Ohio, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A. Schulman, Inc. (Nasdaq-GS: SHLM) will demonstrate its passion for growth, innovation, sustainability and meeting the needs of customers at the K 2013 international plastics and rubber trade fair to be held October 16-23 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
"Passion for Plastics" will be the theme of the exhibit, which will be located at Stand D12 in Hall 8a. The display will highlight customer success stories and showcase A. Schulman's innovative products that are setting new standards in quality, safety, design, efficiency and resource conservation.
"We are proud of our market-leading position in masterbatches, specialty powders and our strength as a niche provider of engineered plastics solutions and distribution services with a wide range of compounds. 'Passion for Plastics' is not only the theme of our K Show exhibit, it also drives the ongoing success and growth of our Company," said Heinrich Lingnau, Vice President, General Manager, Europe, Middle East and Africa, A. Schulman.
"We are constantly working to satisfy the needs of customers in ever-changing global markets by developing innovative products and broadening our capabilities through strategic acquisitions. Our products and processes are inspired by the needs and visions of our customers, including the increasing global focus on sustainability," stated Bernard Rzepka, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, A. Schulman.Among many A. Schulman products and customer success stories, visitors to the exhibit will learn about:
- A new film catalog showcasing the advantages of A. Schulman's Papermatch ® and Polybatch ® DUL series, which offer product and design ranges for a wide variety of applications. Papermatch makes film look and feel like paper, with features including excellent printability, cost-effective recycling, durability, light weight, ease of use, food-contact neutrality, and insensitivity to moisture, fats and oils. Papermatch solutions are used in food packaging, labels, advertising materials, maps, banners, posters, book covers and more.
- Schulablend ® and Polyman ® compounds that make it possible to produce perfectly colored surfaces – even with metallic appearances – such as the electromotor housing for e-bikes.
- An AC charging-plug system for electric vehicles that allows charging either overnight in a garage or within 20 minutes at special charging stations, using a single plug. A product from A. Schulman's Schuladur ® line was chosen to meet the demanding flame, chemical and pressure resistance requirements for the charging plug handle.
- Specialty powders, including the Cotene™ coating powders that are 100 percent BPA-free and easily meet stringent drinking water and food testing requirements; and Icorene ® coating powders, which conform to new European testing standards for kerosene and diesel oil storage tanks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV