DCT Industrial Trust Inc.® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, announced today it has acquired DCT Fox River Business Center, a six-building industrial portfolio in Elgin, one of the fastest growing submarkets of Chicago. The high-quality buildings offer immediate interstate access and are in close proximity to O’Hare Airport. The portfolio totals 1.1 million square feet and has a current occupancy of 59.1 percent.
“This portfolio is an excellent addition to our Chicago asset base, offering DCT an additional opportunity for value creation by leasing the existing vacancy. The buildings within the portfolio range from 73,000 square feet to 431,000 square feet, which offer multiple opportunities in the growing industrial submarket,” said Brian Roach, Regional Vice President, DCT Industrial.
DCT Industrial was represented in the acquisition by Noel Liston, Principle at Darwin Realty & Development, who will continue to act as listing agent for the vacant facilities.
This acquisition brings DCT Industrial’s Chicago portfolio to 8.9 million square feet.For leasing information on DCT Industrial’s properties and investment opportunities in the Chicago market, please contact Brian Roach at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 630-560-5000. About DCT Industrial Trust Inc.® DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of June 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in approximately 74.9 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 870 customers, including 12.3 million square feet operated on behalf of four institutional capital management partners. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for DCT Industrial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV