Editor's Note: Energizer Holdings is a Trifecta Stocks holding. If you own, or are thinking of owning ENR, you HAVE to sign up for the FREE webinar hosted by TheStreet's fundamental expert Bryan Ashenberg and technical expert Bob Lang. Sign up now!
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Trifecta Stocks has reiterated a buy-rating for Energizer Holdings (ENR), joining other analysts in their favorable evaluation of the company. On Monday, Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Energizer with an "outperform" rating and price target range of $102 to $104. Moody's upgraded shares to "stable" from "negative" in late September.
Energizer, though best known for its namesake batteries, has a diversified portfolio of personal grooming brands such as wet shave businesses Quattro and Schick. The company purchased feminine care brands Stayfree, Carefree and o.b. from Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) in July, a deal expected to close in fourth quarter 2013.
"We believe the stock's low valuation combines with low expectations to make this a name to hold," wrote Trifecta Stocks' Bryan Ashenberg and Bob Lang in their most recent analysis.The stock has gained 1.5% to $93.32 as of 3:15 p.m. New York time, and risen 16.5% in the year-to-date. Remember: Energizer Holdings is a Trifecta Stocks holding. If you own, or are thinking of owning ENR, you HAVE to sign up for the FREE webinar hosted by TheStreet's fundamental expert Bryan Ashenberg and technical expert Bob Lang. Sign up now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV