Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, recently brought the five senses to life with the PIXMA PRO City Senses gallery experience, a three-city gallery series aimed at encapsulating an emotion and moment-in-time through the power of printed images. Inspired by their hometown pride and love of photography, actor Norman Reedus (AMC’s The Walking Dead), multi-Grammy award-winning hip-hop artist and actor COMMON, and notable chef Tyler Florence, each hosted gallery exhibits in New York, Chicago and San Francisco, respectively. These exhibits featured images created by the celebrity hosts and two local professional photographers, which were then printed on the PIXMA PRO family of professional printers for display.
Using the sensory triggers of touch, taste, smell and sound as inspiration, the celebrity hosts and photographers were tasked with bringing their iconic city to life through photographic prints displayed in each gallery. In New York, Norman Reedus and local professional photographers Aaron Warkov and Robin Riley brought Coney Island to life; the Chicago team of COMMON and photographers Kristyna Archer and Taylor Castle honed in on the city’s beloved pastime of baseball, and San Francisco focused on how wine country defines the region with photographs from Tyler Florence and photographers Erin Kunkel and Robyn Lehr.
“Canon PIXMA PRO printers empower photographers to display their artwork and inspiration in a meaningful way, exactly as they envisioned it,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, executive vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies & Communications Group, Canon U.S.A. “With the PIXMA PRO City Senses gallery series, we looked to surround attendees with images that fully detailed every sensory experience in precise detail, so attendees truly felt like they shared the same experience as the photographer at the moment the image was captured.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV