Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY) said today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.64 per share on common stock payable on January 15, 2014, to stockholders of record as of December 10, 2013.
Oxy has paid quarterly dividends continuously since 1975 and has increased its dividend each year since 2002. The current annual rate is $2.56 per share.
Petroleum Corporation (OXY) is an international oil and gas
exploration and production company with operations in the United States,
Middle East/North Africa and Latin America regions. Oxy is one of the
largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market
capitalization. Oxy's wholly owned subsidiary OxyChem manufactures and
markets chlor-alkali products and vinyls. Oxy is committed to
safeguarding the environment, protecting the safety and health of
employees and neighboring communities and upholding high standards of
social responsibility in all of the company's worldwide operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV