NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomson Reuters today announced the successful completion of the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 beta program. Based on the company's long-standing membership in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), Thomson Reuters participated in the beta program for its ONESOURCE Indirect Tax solution, which is designed to enable mutual customers to immediately upgrade to the latest version of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.
Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 introduces Online Patching to help dramatically reduce maintenance downtimes, helping companies ensure the high availability of the mission-critical systems running their global operations. Working alongside Oracle, Thomson Reuters installed, configured, tested, and provided feedback on Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 prior to the public release, which was made last month.
Already known as global indirect tax innovators, with the patented Universal Tax Engine®, this latest news reinforces Thomson Reuters' commitment to being one of the first to market with the latest technology – whether through integration with complementary technology providers or via innovation of its award-winning tax solutions.
The major Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 testing activities included:
- Installation and upgrade of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.
- Online patching of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 database and application tier servers, while users remained active on the environment to confirm minimal downtime capabilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts