NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of PVR Partners, L.P. ("PVR" or the "Company") (NYSE: PVR) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Regency Energy Partners LP (NYSE: RGP). The transaction is valued at around $5.6 billion, including the assumption of debt.
This investigation concerns whether the Board of Directors of PVR breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the proposed transaction, and whether the Company has disclosed all material information to shareholders about the transaction.
Under the terms of the agreement, PVR holders will get 1.02 common units of Regency for each unit they own and a one-time cash payment estimated at about $40 million in total, the companies said in a joint statement on October 10, 2013. The $28.68-per-unit offer represents a 26 percent premium based on October 9, 2013's closing prices. Dallas-based Regency will assume about $1.8 billion of debt.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of PVR Partners, L.P., you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV