In partnership with Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World, Time Warner Cable today announced the launch of The Mighty Marvel Movie Sweepstakes. Beginning today, participants can enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Los Angeles to attend a future Marvel Premiere and other great prizes! In addition, two First Prize winners will receive a tablet PC and one year subscription to Marvel Unlimited. Four Second Prize winners will receive a “Thor: The Dark World” prize pack.
The Grand Prize package includes:
- Three-day, two-night trip for two to Los Angeles (includes roundtrip economy air transportation, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation)
- Two tickets to a future Marvel premiere
- One year of Time Warner Cable service
- Tablet PC
- One year subscription to Marvel Unlimited
Participants who “like” the Time Warner Cable Facebook page can enter daily by submitting the registration form by November 7. The winners will be selected on or around November 8. Time Warner Cable video subscribers can also relive their favorite Marvel comic book hero films beginning October 15 on Movies On Demand.
For more information on the Sweepstakes, please visit the Time Warner Cable Facebook page.No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Mighty Marvel Movie Sweepstakes presented by Time Warner Cable is open to legal U.S. residents who reside in a serviceable area of Time Warner Cable or Insight Communications and those living in the same household in the following states/areas: AL, AZ, CA, CO (only in Gunnison), GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, or WI, and 18 years of age or older. Starts 10:01 a.m. ET 10/10/13 & ends 11:59 p.m. ET 11/7/13. For the official rules and complete details, visit facebook.com/twc. Sponsored by Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. About Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.twc.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmedia.com. About Marvel’s ‘Thor: The Dark World’ Marvel’s "Thor: The Dark World" continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel’s "Thor" and "Marvel’s The Avengers," Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos...but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. To defeat an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor sets upon his most dangerous and personal journey yet, forced into an alliance with the treacherous Loki to save not only his people and those he loves…but our universe itself.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV