LUXEMBOURG, Oct. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Thursday, October 24, 2013, Altisource (Nasdaq:ASPS) will report earnings for the third quarter of 2013. A press release and presentation will be available on the Company's website in the Investor Relations section.
Altisource will also host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. EDT on the same day to discuss its third quarter results. A link to the live audio web cast will be available on the Company's website through the Investor Relations home page. Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the conference call will be available via the website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available for approximately 30 days.
About Altisource:Altisource is a premier marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage and consumer debt industries offering both distribution and content. We leverage proprietary business process, vendor and electronic payment management software and behavioral science based analytics to improve outcomes for marketplace participants. Additional information is available at www.altisource.com .
CONTACT: Michelle D. Esterman Chief Financial Officer T: +352 2469 7950 E: Michelle.Esterman@altisource.lu
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV