LAS VEGAS, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP and SuccessFactors, an SAP company, today announced the availability of the SAP HANA® Cloud Platform, extension package for SuccessFactors, making it easier than ever for customers, partners and developers to extend deployments, build entirely new applications and enable new processes that meet their unique business needs. The announcement was made at SuccessConnect, SuccessFactors' annual user conference, being held October 9-11 in Las Vegas.
"Today's cloud is about two things: innovation and agility," said Tim Minahan, CMO SAP Cloud. "The extension package for SuccessFactors gives companies the flexibility, choice and efficiencies needed to innovate and drive growth across their entire business."The extension package for SuccessFactors makes it quick and easy for companies to adapt and integrate SuccessFactors cloud applications to their existing business processes, thus helping them maintain competitive advantage, engage their workforce and improve their bottom line. The offering is aligned with SAP's stated strategy to unify the entire cloud portfolio on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. "SuccessFactors' suite of applications allows businesses to address the full end-to-end employee lifecycle," said Shawn Price, president, SuccessFactors. "But we recognize that companies have custom needs they have to address. And with the new extension package for SuccessFactors they can easily deploy extensions that are tightly coupled with their SuccessFactors applications at both the data and user interface level to provide a consistent and beautiful user experience." The extension package is built on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform and includes capabilities from the SuccessFactors Metadata Framework (MDF).
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform is an open, standards-based platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that allows SAP customers and partners to build and deploy custom applications in SAP data centers around the world. The platform provides out-of-the-box integration with a comprehensive set of shared services such as identity management, security, enterprise mobility, collaboration and in-memory database that help greatly reduce the time needed to develop enterprise applications in the cloud. With this service, customers can deploy extensions that are tightly coupled with SuccessFactors applications at both the data and user interface level to provide a consistent and beautiful user experience.
- Built into SuccessFactors solutions, the metadata framework (MDF) makes it quick and easy for business users to define new custom objects, within the SuccessFactors solutions, without any coding required. MDF custom objects are tightly coupled with SuccessFactors applications and reuse existing core application functions —such as permissions, workflows, APIs and analytics. Using MDF, customers can develop custom objects and automatically expose those to SAP HANA Cloud Platform. These objects can then be used by the SAP HANA Cloud Platform for developing richer application extensions that can be mobile and social enabled.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV