- SAP HANA Cloud Platform is an open, standards-based platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that allows SAP customers and partners to build and deploy custom applications in SAP data centers around the world. The platform provides out-of-the-box integration with a comprehensive set of shared services such as identity management, security, enterprise mobility, collaboration and in-memory database that help greatly reduce the time needed to develop enterprise applications in the cloud. With this service, customers can deploy extensions that are tightly coupled with SuccessFactors applications at both the data and user interface level to provide a consistent and beautiful user experience.
- Built into SuccessFactors solutions, the metadata framework (MDF) makes it quick and easy for business users to define new custom objects, within the SuccessFactors solutions, without any coding required. MDF custom objects are tightly coupled with SuccessFactors applications and reuse existing core application functions —such as permissions, workflows, APIs and analytics. Using MDF, customers can develop custom objects and automatically expose those to SAP HANA Cloud Platform. These objects can then be used by the SAP HANA Cloud Platform for developing richer application extensions that can be mobile and social enabled.
SAP Rolls Out SAP HANA® Cloud Platform, Extension Package For SuccessFactors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts