- Igniting Minds is a program sponsored by GE that aims to strengthen middle school students’ abilities in the area of math. This program uses interactive activities to make abstract concepts real for students.
- Through the FIRST™ Robotics Competition GE volunteers dedicate hundreds of hours each year to helping students learn, love and experience real engineering. Students also develop life skills in team work, problem solving, professionalism, leadership and executive presentation.
- The Georgia Tech WIE partnered with GE to host a week-long day camp for middle school girls. This fun and interactive camp gave girls an early introduction to the exciting world of STEM with the goal of inspiring them to consider college majors and careers in these areas.
GE Atlanta Recognized At The Second Annual STEM Education Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.