Unlimited, complimentary access to The Centurion Lounge is the latest in a suite of travel benefits that offer Platinum Card members curb-to-curb amenities that can save time, money and hassle.
- At the Airport and in the Air: Platinum Card members can use their $200 Airline Fee Credit ** to offset their selected airline’s charges for incidental fees such as baggage fees, lounge day passes, in flight meals and beverages, or Wi-Fi.
- Save Time at Security: Card Members enrolled in Global Entry can use TSA Pre✓™, an expedited security screening program for select travelers, who are flying in the U.S. and select international destinations on participating airlines from specific airports. Selection for expedited screening is made on a per flight basis and is not guaranteed. Learn more at tsa.gov.
- With Time to Spare: In addition to The Centurion Lounges, Platinum Card members can gain access to select domestic airline lounges and more than 600 international Airport VIP lounges in 100+ countries with Priority PassTM Select.
- Get in and out with your car quickly: Complimentary memberships including special upgrades and discounts at Avis, Hertz and National Car Rental.
- At the Hotel: Card Members who book through the Fine Hotels & Resorts program and stay at one of more than 700 properties will receive a room upgrade (upon availability), daily continental breakfast for two, 4 p.m. late check-out, and an additional special amenity such as a spa or dinning credit.
- On the Road: The Platinum Travel Service help Card Members make the most of their trip such as travel and dining services.
- Value Abroad: There are no Foreign Currency Transaction Fees** for Platinum Card members.
- Back Home Again: Save time and bypass arrival lines at most major U.S. airports when you return from international travel. Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved travelers. When you use your eligible Centurion or Platinum Card to apply for Global Entry membership, we'll credit the $100 application fee, and if approved, your membership will be valid for 5 years. Card Members can receive one $100 credit every 5 years for an application fee charged to each eligible Card. Additional Cards tied to Centurion and Platinum Cards are also eligible for the $100 statement credit. To receive the credit, the application must be charged on the Additional Card.
**Benefit ONLY available for Consumer and Business Platinum Card Members.
About American Express
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with
access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and help
build business success. Learn more at
and connect with us on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV