American Express today announced the opening of a new proprietary Centurion Lounge at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport on October 15, 2013. Set to open in Terminal D, the 9,000 square foot airport lounge will be a haven that helps American Express Card Members relax, recharge and reboot. Entry to The Lounge is complimentary for Platinum Card and Centurion members. Other American Express ® Card members can enter The Lounge for a fee of $50. Among the featured amenities included are:
Entrance to The Centurion Lounge, American Express
- Onsite professionals to provide Card related and travel related services like reservations at restaurants, airlines and hotels.
- Complimentary spa therapies from the award-winning lifestyle brand, exhale®
- Card Members can taste Southwestern cuisine designed by local celebrity chef Dean Fearing, creator of Fearing’s Restaurant in Dallas and named by James Beard Foundation as Best Chef: Southwest
- Enjoy a Texas-inspired signature cocktail created by renowned mixologist Jim Meehan or a glass of wine from a selection curated by our wine director Anthony Giglio.*
- Access to Wi-Fi, use of personal computers and noise-buffering workspaces.
* Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
“For some travel is an exciting adventure, for others, it is a cause for stress. Our aim is to enhance our customer’s journey from the time they enter the airport to when they return home,” said Gary Portuesi, VP of Travel Innovation, American Express. “Dallas/Fort Worth, a very popular airport for our Card Members, is the second in an expanding series of domestic airport lounges for American Express. Our lounges are a key opportunity to both demonstrate our exceptional service and reinforce the benefits of Membership.”