Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced the hiring of Bob Kraut as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. Kraut, a transformative marketing leader who joins Papa John’s after most recently serving as Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing and Advertising, at Arby’s Restaurant Group, will report to Papa John’s President and Chief Operating Officer, Tony Thompson.
Bob Kraut (Photo: Business Wire)
“We are excited to welcome Bob to Papa John’s,” said Thompson. “Bob has significant restaurant industry experience and has proven himself a progressive marketing executive. I am confident in his ability to move the brand forward and to help Papa John’s to continue to gain market share.”
Kraut most recently served as Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing and Advertising, at Arby’s Restaurant Group, where he was responsible for Arby’s total “go-to-market” activities, including platform and menu marketing, calendar development, national TV and print advertising, digital and social media.
Prior to Arby’s, Kraut served as Vice President, Marketing Communications for Pizza Hut. He also held a series of increasingly responsible marketing and advertising positions at General Motors, including Director, GM Brand Marketing and Advertising Operations.Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third largest pizza company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com, or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, or on our blog at www.papajohnsblog.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV