- Ford's technologically advanced 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost ® race engine helps set three new speed records at Daytona International Speedway
- Colin Braun drives to new 222.971 mph single-lap mark on Daytona tri-oval, breaking 26-year-old record held by Bill Elliott and his Ford Thunderbird
- Michael Shank Racing also sets new standing-start 10-mile and standing-start 10-kilometer records
Ford EcoBoost V6 Engine Powers Colin Braun, Michael Shank Racing To New Speed Records At Daytona
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.