WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) today announced the release of LEGACY: A BB&T Leadership Challenge, an innovative multi-platform, mobile gaming app that teaches players valuable leadership skills. The free game, developed for BB&T by Austin, Texas-based Chaotic Moon, is now available on the Apple ™ iTunes App Store, Google Play™ and at www.downloadlegacy.com.
The mobile game catapults the player into the journey of a fledgling settler who aspires to become the new ruler of a Gothic-themed medieval province. With help from the king, players can rise to a position of leadership and influence, depending on the choices they make and interactions with other game characters. The game includes 25 main story quests with 10 mini-games. Many players will recognize a modern take on the "8-bit" feel of video games from the 1980s.
"We believe leadership is a learned skill, and that's why everyone can become a good leader," said BB&T Chairman and CEO Kelly S. King. "We hope this game can help unlock the next generation of leaders and make a positive, meaningful difference in the lives of as many people as possible."
The whimsical game is designed to be fun for players of all ages as they become better leaders in their particular provinces. During the game, players have opportunities to help other characters realize their potential. And, the players learn valuable leadership lessons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV