Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:27 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
HSBC downgraded Schlumberger (SLB). Cramer disagreed. "I wouldn't sell it," because it's the best in its group, he explained. SLB fell 1% to $90.54.
Wedbush raised its price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to $490. Cramer said the company has a good story, especially as comps have been better than expected. CMG was 1.9% lower to $433.61.Citigroup upped its price target on DirecTV (DTV), but Cramer was leery, saying, "I don't want to buy DirecTV up here." DTV was off 1% to $60.87. Qualcomm (QCOM) was initiated by Stifel Nicolaus as a buy. Cramer said the stock is cheap. QCOM rose 1% to $68.17. F5 Networks (FFIV) has continually missed earnings estimates, but Cramer concurred with Piper Jaffray that the company will not miss this quarter. FFIV was 3% lower to $87.55. Domino's Pizza (DPZ) is selling off after a slight earnings miss. Cramer said investors should not bet against the company. DPZ dropped 5.7% to $64.90. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV