NEWTON, Mass., Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- First Commons Bank of Newton, Mass., today announced that it has joined Allpoint, America's largest surcharge-free ATM network, to boost the number of ATMs at which its customers can now access their cash to a total of 56,500 ATMs in the U.S. and beyond.
Allpoint Network is the operator of the largest surcharge-free ATM network in the United States. Its ATMs are conveniently located in destination retail outlets, including major discount retailers, convenience, grocery and pharmacy stores.
"Giving First Commons Bank customers surcharge-free access to their cash throughout the country and internationally is a major new client benefit. It makes busy lives easier, reflecting our philosophy of Common Sense Banking," said Tony Nuzzo, Chairman, President & CEO.
Welcoming First Commons Bank to Allpoint, Ben Psillas, president of Allpoint Network said: "People want a financial services provider that delivers the most convenient account access and management options, and that includes cash access. With Allpoint Network surcharge-free ATMs, First Commons Bank can meet their customers' cash access needs in a way that works best for them — in the conveniently located stores that are already part of their lives."Adding the Allpoint Network of 55,000 ATMs to the bank's existing partnership with the SUM network, and their 1,500 ATMs, First Commons Bank clients now have instant access to withdraw their cash, and check their account balances, at a total of 56,500 surcharge-free ATMs across the United States and beyond. To find a nearby ATM, customers can access the easy-to-use ATM locator tools on the First Commons Bank website at www.firstcommonsbank.com. In addition, Allpoint offers a free Allpoint Network ATM locator app for smartphones.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV