SEATTLE, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: "LLEN") ("L&L" or the "Company") a U.S.-based company with profitable energy (coal) operations in China, announced today that SeeThruEquity, LLC, an unbiased and independent research firm, has initiated coverage on the Company. The report is now available for viewing at ( LINK).
"We initiate coverage on L&L Energy, Inc. ("L&L") with a price target of $5.43 per share. L&L is a vertically integrated coal company operating in southwestern China, selling thermal, metallurgical and coking coal to State Owned entities and various private companies. As of July 31, 2013, they operated five coal mines, two coal washing plants and three wholesale distribution networks in the Guizhou and Yunnan provinces of China," remarked Ajay Tandon, Director of Research at SeeThruEquity, LLC.
Tandon continued, "Our analysis indicates a fair value estimate of $5.43 per share (detailed on pages 7 and 8), implying an upside of 311% from the recent price of $1.32. We view L&L as a speculative play in the Chinese coal market, with the potential to generate attractive top and bottom line growth through organic and acquisition opportunities."
SeeThruEquity, LLC is an investment research and corporate access firm that produces high quality research reports on small cap and microcap companies with less than $1 billion in market capitalization. The research is unbiased and not paid-for research. For more information visit www.seethruequity.com.For more information, visit http://www.seethruequity.com. The investment opinions expressed are solely those of SeeThruEquity, LLC. SeeThruEquity, LLC has not been compensated for the preparation of the report on the Company by any third party or the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV