"This new app is revolutionizing the way parents navigate the school book fair and will help them easily pin point the right book for their child," said Alan Boyko, President of Scholastic Book Fairs. "In this era of higher standards, students are required to enhance their vocabulary, read more complex texts, and develop greater critical thinking skills. To do that, we know that our students must spend more time reading independently, and the Scholastic Book Fair app is equipped with the technology to help every child find the books that they cannot wait to read."
"Scholastic has joined with the best of breed technology partners to meet the needs of our parent and teacher customers," stated Deborah Forte, President of Scholastic Media. "We are proud to bring a mobile version of the Book Fair to the market, allowing kids and parents instant access to a wealth of information about the books they want to read and extending the excitement of the Book Fair experience."
The Scholastic Book Fairs app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch at www.AppStore.com. The app is also available for free download on select Android devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV