DES MOINES, Iowa, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; www.meredith.com ), the leading media and marketing company reaching more than 100 million American women, will report fiscal 2014 first quarter results on Thursday, October 24, 2013, prior to the opening of U.S. stock markets.
A conference call will be held that day at
11:00 EDT to discuss the results. To listen, visit Meredith Corporation's Investor Relations section at
www.meredith.com prior to the start of the call. An archive version of the formal remarks and the audio portion of the webcast will be available later in the day on Meredith's website.
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; www.meredith.com ) is the leading media and marketing company serving American women. Meredith reaches 100 million American women every month through multiple well-known national brands – including Better Homes and Gardens, Parents, Family Circle, Allrecipes, EveryDay with Rachael Ray and FamilyFun – and local television brands in fast-growing markets. Meredith is the industry leader in creating content in key consumer interest areas such as home, family, food, health and wellness and self-development. Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms – including print, television, digital, mobile, tablets, and video – to give consumers content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV