MORRISTOWN, N.J., Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its ongoing commitment to enhance communications with state, county and municipal officials, Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) announced today that three new area managers have been added to its external affairs team.
These new hires join seven current JCP&L area managers who serve as company external affairs liaisons, working with municipal, county and state officials throughout northern and central New Jersey, as well as supporting community involvement activities.
The new area managers include:
- Jacqueline DeFelice – who covers portions of Monmouth County and is based at JCP&L's Union Beach office.
- Jacqueline Espinoza – who covers Sussex County and is based at the company's Newton office.
- Adelaida Colon – who covers Passaic County and is based at JCP&L's Boonton office.
"Adding these highly qualified representatives is expected to help us enhance our outreach and collaboration efforts with elected officials and customers in the communities we serve," said Mark Jones, vice president of External Affairs, JCP&L. "By expanding the number of area managers, our goal is to be more engaged in responding to local needs, particularly as it relates to resolving questions about the service we provide to individual communities."DeFelice, a resident of Middletown, first joined JCP&L in 1983 and has held a variety of positions in customer service, most recently serving as advanced customer service specialist. She also has worked as a budget analyst. Espinoza, a Jefferson resident, rejoins the company after having previously served as an area manager. She first worked at JCP&L from 1984 to 2004, and held a variety of positions in purchasing and sales, including commercial sales representative.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts