The reports reviewed the top 19 providers of end-user outsourcing services in North America and the top 18 providers in Europe, assessing both their visions and ability to deliver these services.
The September 26, 2013 report, “Magic Quadrant for End-User Outsourcing Services, North America,” was authored by Gartner analysts David Edward Ackerman, William Maurer and Bryan Britz, and the August 14, 2013 report, “Magic Quadrant for End-User Outsourcing Services, Europe,” was authored by Gianluca Tramacere, Claudio Da Rold and Ian Marriott.
“We believe this recognition demonstrates both our historic strength in end-user desktop and help desk services as well as in next-generation technologies and services,” said Gary Budzinski, executive vice president and general manager for CSC’s global infrastructure services.About the Gartner Magic Quadrant Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. About CSC CSC is a global leader of next generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company's mission is to enable superior returns on our client's technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. CSC has approximately 87,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 28, 2013. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV