CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced it has been named a “Leader” in every category of a market analysis report on access management and federation recently issued by KuppingerCole, a leading analyst firm focused on identity-centric information security.
In the “ Leadership Compass: Access Management and Federation” report, CA Technologies was named a leader in market, product, and innovation categories. The report specifically examined CA SiteMinder ® and CA SiteMinder® Federation, solutions which help companies authenticate and control single sign-on access to Web applications and portals using open standards.
The report evaluated 13 access management and federation products in five key areas, and was written by Martin Kuppinger, founder and principal analyst at KuppingerCole.
CA SiteMinder was rated a “Strong Positive” in the areas of security, functionality, integration and usability, and it received a “Positive” rating in interoperability.“CA SiteMinder and CA SiteMinder Federation are amongst the leading products in the Access Management and Federation market, being mature and widely deployed,” Kuppinger wrote in the report. Kuppinger also stated, “CA Technologies has a good partner base for these products and delivers leading-edge support for heterogeneous IT infrastructures. This makes the products a clear pick for shortlists when looking for Access Management and Federation products.” “Successful businesses today operate in a highly collaborative, hybrid environment made up of employees, partners and customers working across technologies that span cloud, mobile, social and the on-premises data center,” said Mike Denning, general manager, Security, CA Technologies. “CA SiteMinder and CA CloudMinder Single Sign-On are designed to deliver interoperable, standards-based solutions to manage and control the access of hundreds of millions of users in a complex, hybrid IT environment. We’re proud to have been recognized by KuppingerCole for those capabilities.” For more information on the report, please visit the KuppingerCole website. To learn more about CA Technologies Access Management solutions, visit http://www.ca.com/us/access-management.aspx. For additional analyst reports in which CA Technologies was positioned as a “Leader” for its Security solutions, visit:
- Kuppinger Cole, “Leadership Compass: Access Governance,” March 8, 2013.
- Kuppinger Cole, “ Leadership Compass: Identity Provisioning,” October 15, 2012.
- Gartner, Inc., “ Magic Quadrant for User Authentication,” Ant Allan, March 7, 2013.*
- Gartner, Inc., “ Magic Quadrant for User Administration/Provisioning,” Earl Perkins, December 27, 2012.*
- Gartner, Inc., “ Magic Quadrant for Identity and Access Governance,” Earl Perkins, December 17, 2012.*
- Gartner, Inc., “ Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention,” Eric Ouellet, January 3, 2013.*
- Gartner, Inc., “ Application Services Governance,” Paolo Malinverno, August 8, 2013.*
- Forrester Research, Inc., " The Forrester Wave™: Identity and Access Management Suites, Q3 2013," September 4, 2013.
- Forrester Research, Inc., “ The Forrester Wave™: API Management Platforms, Q1 2013,” February 5, 2013.
- Forrester Research, Inc., “ The Forrester Wave™ Risk-Based Authentication, Q1 2012,” February 15, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV