NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein L.P. and AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (NYSE: AB) today announced that Third Quarter 2013 financial and operating results will be released on Thursday, October 24, 2013. Management will conduct a teleconference call beginning at 8:00 am (ET), following the release of its financial results. The call will be hosted by Peter S. Kraus, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and John C. Weisenseel, Chief Financial Officer.
Parties may access the conference call by either webcast or telephone:
- To listen by webcast, please visit AllianceBernstein's Investor Relations website at http://ir.alliancebernstein.com/investorrelations at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software.
- To listen by telephone, please dial (866) 556-2265 in the U.S. or (973) 935-8521 from outside the U.S., 10 minutes before the 8:00 am (ET) scheduled start time. The conference ID# is 71161834.
The presentation that will be reviewed during the conference call will be available on AllianceBernstein's Investor Relations website shortly after the release of Third Quarter 2013 financial and operating results on October 24, 2013.
AllianceBernstein will be providing live updates via Twitter during the conference call. To access the tweets, follow AllianceBernstein on Twitter: @AllianceBernstn.A replay of the webcast will be made available beginning approximately one hour after the completion of the conference call on October 24, 2013 and will remain on AllianceBernstein's website for one week. An audio replay of the conference call will also be available for one week. To access the audio replay, please call (855) 859-2056 in the U.S., or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S., and provide the conference ID#: 71161834. About AllianceBernstein AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals and private clients in major world markets.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts