- Application: SAP ERP is the core application component, and partners offer supplemental solutions such as analytics, mobile or a simplified user interface option.
- Technology Platform: The SAP HANA® platform accelerates analytics and applications on a single, in-memory platform.
- Industry Template: SAP Best Practices for Chemicals speeds implementation projects through industry-specific business process pre-configuration, extensive documentation and built-in accelerators.
- Deployment: A hosted cloud-based environment helps keep total cost of ownership down, reducing the need to procure and maintain hardware.
- Licensing: One package is offered on one contract through one vendor. SAP partners provide a single contract for all software licenses, services and fees for the hosted or cloud-based environment. In addition, subscription-based hosting or cloud models are available through certain partners.
- Testing and Evaluation: Partners can provide a testing or evaluation landscape within two business days, allowing companies to get their project started quickly.
Newsbyte: New Offering From SAP Helps Chemical Companies More Quickly Adopt Business Best Practices For Transformation And Rapid Time To Value
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts