SYDNEY and LOS ANGELES, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Australian mobile and broadband leader Optus is teaming up with financial and accounting software company BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled " See How Optus Closes with Confidence Using Solutions from BlackLine and SAP." The webinar will be geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to enterprise-size organisations in the APAC ( Asia-Pacific) region, an increasingly fast-growing market for BlackLine's flagship account reconciliation software.
The session will focus on how finance directors and compliance officers can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing enterprise-class financial software packages, such as BlackLine's SaaS-based Financial Close Suite, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Ben Gray and Peter Zarin of the Financial Operations team at Optus will present a case study on the benefits of BlackLine, ease of integration with SAP® solutions, and return on investment (ROI) the telecom industry leader has realised since using BlackLine alongside SAP software.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence."What: " See How Optus Closes with Confidence by Using Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" When: Thursday, 17 October 2013, 15.00 AEDT / 06.00 CEST Speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP
- Ann Furlong, director of operations, APAC, BlackLine Systems
- Ben Gray, finance director, Financial Operations, Optus
- Peter Zarin, finance manager, Financial Operations, Optus
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations