BOSTON, Oct. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xively, a subsidiary of LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) and creator of the first public cloud platform for the commercial Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that Chad Jones, Xively's Vice President of Product Strategy, will be a featured speaker at two premier mobile conferences next week: GigaOmMobilize, taking place October 16 – 17 at the Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco, and MobileCon, taking place October 16 – 18 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California.
At both venues, Jones will discuss how the Internet of Things, predicted to generate $1.2 trillion 1 to $14.4 trillion 2 in revenue by 2020, has the potential to revolutionize the relationship between people and their world through extreme connectivity. He will review the opportunities and challenges associated with the IoT, and how businesses can leverage it to boost top-line revenue and bottom-line efficiencies.
- Mobilize: October 16, 1pm, "The Internet of Things: A Vision for Transforming Business and Lives"
- MobileCon: October 17, 11am: "Using the IoT to Grow and Optimize your Business"
CONTACT: Press contacts: US inquiries: Xively@bakercg.com UK inquiries: Xively@hotwirepr.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV