Dell Services today announced that Everest Group has positioned Dell’s healthcare IT services in the Leader category for Healthcare Payer IT and as a market Star Performer for Payer Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) on the PEAK Matrix. The results were published in the August 2013 IT Outsourcing in Healthcare Payer Industry - Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment and Profile Compendium 2013 report.
Leveraging its Performance | Experience | Ability | Knowledge (PEAK) Matrix for Healthcare Providers, Everest Group analyzed the capabilities of more than 15 leading service providers. Providers were analyzed based on their market success and delivery capability for healthcare payers. Everest Group looks at characteristics of Leaders, Major Contenders and Emerging Players within its PEAK Matrix to determine results. Dell Services broke into the Leader position because of opportunities it created with small- to mid-sized payer clients and Account Care Organizations, leveraging its strength in the healthcare provider segment.
“Regulatory reform, consumerization, market consolidation and emergence of new technologies are driving rapid adoption of consulting, IT and business process services in the healthcare payer market,” said Jimit Arora, vice president of Everest Group. “Dell Services is one among few service providers that are bringing the right mix of capabilities and scale to this market. Dell Services not only improved its positioning by moving into the Leaders category but because of significant enhancements in its capabilities and market success year-over-year, we have designated it as a Star Performer.”
Dell’s leadership in healthcare services results from its extensive industry expertise and comprehensive offerings it provides to health insurance organizations. Dell offers healthcare payers and providers end-to-end solutions, including hardware, implementation, hosting, consulting, application services, back office functions, and services around Health Insurance Exchanges, Electronic Health Records and Health Information Exchanges.“The right combination of technology and services can increase productivity for health plans, and ultimately result in improved patient care,” said Sid Nair, vice president & global general manager, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Dell Services. “As an Everest Group PEAK Matrix Leader, Dell Services continues to build on more than 20 years of experience designing, delivering, managing and supporting IT solutions in healthcare.” Dell @National Health IT Week Dell showcased its end-to-end solutions and services for healthcare at the eighth annual National Health IT Week Sept. 16-20 and participated in several National Health IT Week events in Washington, D.C., including:
- The 12th Annual HIMSS Policy Summit explored how we can better engage patients through meaningful use and the road to safety regulations.
- The Childhood Cancer Summit highlighted federal efforts to combat childhood cancer, as part of National Childhood Cancer month.
- An interactive policy forum sponsored by the Bipartisan Policy Center looked at key technologies and trends that are ushering in the era of personalized medicine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV