MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., Oct. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immunomedics, Inc. (Nasdaq:IMMU), a biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases, today announced that the Company will be making multiple presentations at 3 upcoming scientific and medical conferences.
At the World ADC San Francisco 2013, scheduled for October 14-17, 2013 in San Francisco, CA, Cynthia L. Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present "The Growth Potential for using ADCs: Diverse Cancer Types," including the IMMU-130, IMMU-132 and IMMU-110 program descriptions, during the Commercial Leader's Day session on Monday, October 14, at 9:30 a.m. In addition, Dr. David M. Goldenberg, Chairman, Chief Scientific Officer, and Chief Medical Officer, will report "First Clinical Results of SN-38 ADCs in Solid Tumor Therapy" in the Plenary Session: Early Clinical Trial Results on Wednesday, October 16, at 4:30 p.m.
The Company and its collaborators will present 6 studies at the 26 th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine to be held in Lyon, France, from October 19-23, 2013. The schedule and meeting places for the presentations, together with the abstract number and session title, are listed below:
- "Preclinical evaluation of Al 18F- and 68Ga-labeled GRPR-antagonist for PET imaging of gastrin-releasing peptide receptor expression in prostate cancer" [Abstract No. OP060, Oral Session Title: Radiopharmaceuticals & Radiochemistry & Dosimetry: PET Radiopharmaceuticals, Sunday, October 20, 11:41 a.m. – 11:52 a.m., Room: Rhône 3A/3B]
- "SPECT/fluorescence dual-modality imaging of carcinoembryonic antigen-expressing tumors: a pretargeting study" [Abstract No. OP261, Oral Session Title: Featured - Molecular & Multimodality Imaging: Optical Imaging, Monday, October 21, 12:29 p.m. – 12:40 p.m., Room: Auditorium Pasteur]
- "A Phase Ιb study of fractionated 90Υ-clivatuzumab tetraxetan in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer after ≥ 2 prior therapies" [Abstract No. OP670, Oral Session Title: Radionuclide Therapy & Dosimetry: Miscellaneous Therapy, Wednesday, October 23, 8:00 a.m. – 8:11 a.m., Room: Gratte-Ciel 1/2/3]
- "Radioimmunotherapy (RAIT) with anti-CD22 90Y-epratuzumab in adults with refractory or relapsed CD22+ ALL: preliminary results of a phase I/II study" [Abstract No. OP675, Oral Session Title: Radionuclide Therapy & Dosimetry: Miscellaneous Therapy, Wednesday, October 23, 8:55 a.m. – 9:06 a.m., Room: Gratte-Ciel 1/2/3]
- "Pharmacokinetics of yttrium-90-labeled epratuzumab in the consolidation radioimmunotherapy of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma" [Abstract No. P400, Poster Session Title: Therapy & Clinical Trials: Radioisotope Therapy - Miscellaneous, Sunday, October 20, 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Room: Poster Exhibition Area]
- "Anti-CEA antibody fragments labeled with [ 18F]AlF for PET imaging of CEA-expressing tumors" [Abstract No. PW138, Poster Session Title: Poster Walk 14 - Radiopharmaceuticals & Radiochemistry & Dosimetry: Antibodies & Peptides, Tuesday, October 22, 9:15 a.m. – 9:20 a.m., Room: Poster Exhibition Area]
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts