MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., Oct. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immunomedics, Inc. (Nasdaq:IMMU), a biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases, today announced that the Company will be making multiple presentations at 3 upcoming scientific and medical conferences.
- "Preclinical evaluation of Al 18F- and 68Ga-labeled GRPR-antagonist for PET imaging of gastrin-releasing peptide receptor expression in prostate cancer" [Abstract No. OP060, Oral Session Title: Radiopharmaceuticals & Radiochemistry & Dosimetry: PET Radiopharmaceuticals, Sunday, October 20, 11:41 a.m. – 11:52 a.m., Room: Rhône 3A/3B]
- "SPECT/fluorescence dual-modality imaging of carcinoembryonic antigen-expressing tumors: a pretargeting study" [Abstract No. OP261, Oral Session Title: Featured - Molecular & Multimodality Imaging: Optical Imaging, Monday, October 21, 12:29 p.m. – 12:40 p.m., Room: Auditorium Pasteur]
- "A Phase Ιb study of fractionated 90Υ-clivatuzumab tetraxetan in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer after ≥ 2 prior therapies" [Abstract No. OP670, Oral Session Title: Radionuclide Therapy & Dosimetry: Miscellaneous Therapy, Wednesday, October 23, 8:00 a.m. – 8:11 a.m., Room: Gratte-Ciel 1/2/3]
- "Radioimmunotherapy (RAIT) with anti-CD22 90Y-epratuzumab in adults with refractory or relapsed CD22+ ALL: preliminary results of a phase I/II study" [Abstract No. OP675, Oral Session Title: Radionuclide Therapy & Dosimetry: Miscellaneous Therapy, Wednesday, October 23, 8:55 a.m. – 9:06 a.m., Room: Gratte-Ciel 1/2/3]
- "Pharmacokinetics of yttrium-90-labeled epratuzumab in the consolidation radioimmunotherapy of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma" [Abstract No. P400, Poster Session Title: Therapy & Clinical Trials: Radioisotope Therapy - Miscellaneous, Sunday, October 20, 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Room: Poster Exhibition Area]
- "Anti-CEA antibody fragments labeled with [ 18F]AlF for PET imaging of CEA-expressing tumors" [Abstract No. PW138, Poster Session Title: Poster Walk 14 - Radiopharmaceuticals & Radiochemistry & Dosimetry: Antibodies & Peptides, Tuesday, October 22, 9:15 a.m. – 9:20 a.m., Room: Poster Exhibition Area]