Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP), a leading provider of human resources and business performance solutions for America’s best businesses, today announced the release of Insperity® TimeStar™ 8.0, a premier employee time and attendance tracking software solution.
TimeStar 8.0 helps companies comply with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) by allowing them to proactively collect, analyze and take control of employee attendance and labor data – all online and in real time. Under the ACA, employers will need accurate, timely data on the number of employees and hours worked by each employee in order to comply with enrollment and reporting requirements.
“Insperity makes it a priority to consistently deliver advanced solutions in technology that help business owners meet the demands of today’s evolving marketplace and remain competitive and compliant,” said Jim Wacek, Insperity ® Time and Attendance division president. “Insperity TimeStar 8.0 offers the most extensive variety of time tracking data collection options available, including a comprehensive secondary rates feature which automates pay scale variations by employee and task.”
Labor and personnel costs are often a company’s largest expense, but organizations that implement TimeStar typically save three to five percent of payroll costs because the system automates time tracking processes and increases payroll accuracy. Enhanced capabilities of Insperity TimeStar 8.0 include:
- Automatic advanced tracking for job costing, labor distribution and regular rate of pay for employees who perform multiple duties at varying pay scales via the secondary rates feature. The secondary rates feature also integrates with Insperity TimeStar’s portfolio of payroll partners, including Sage.
- Enhanced views of the organization’s key performance indicators, including hours and wages, employee counts and scheduled/working status.
- Streamlined access to a timesheet view allowing one-page data entry and approval for punches, hours, dollars, units and mileage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV