DUBLIN, Ohio, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Health plans to release first-quarter financial results for its fiscal 2014 on Oct. 31, prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company has scheduled a webcast and conference call for Oct. 31 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern to discuss the results. To access the call and corresponding slide presentation, go to the Investors page at cardinalhealth.com or dial 224.357.2209. There is no access code required for the call.
There is no pre-registration for the call. Participants are advised to dial into the call at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Presentation slides and an audio replay will be archived on the Cardinal Health website after the conclusion of the meeting. The audio replay will also be available until Nov. 6 by dialing 855.859.2056 or 404.537.3406, passcode 76902753.Upcoming Webcasted Investor Events
- Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 8 a.m. Eastern on Nov. 6 at the company headquarters in Dublin, Ohio
- Lazard Healthcare Conference at 2 p.m. Eastern on Nov. 19 in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV