- Lift in funds raised – by integrating Blackbaud CRM throughout the organization, nonprofits experienced a lift in funds raised stemming from numerous organizational improvements including managing gift officer productivity; engaging in more frequent, integrated campaigns; and improving access to robust data and analytics.
- Increase in house file size – by combining donor files from multiple systems, the organizations were able to find constituents not previously in the house file.
- Improved data quality – organizations observed data quality improvements in many areas, including removal of duplicate names, removal of multiple addresses for the same individual and deletion of deceased donors among others.
- Better reporting and analytics – giving organizations a more holistic view of their constituents and allowing them to categorize constituents by type and frequency of engagement so they can tailor their interactions accordingly.
- Improvements in business processes – by centralizing multiple gift processing departments into one, organizations were able to reduce gift processing times from weeks to days.
- Retention of institutional knowledge – organizations were able to capture and retain knowledge across the entire organization in one central system.
Independent Study Reveals Positive Impact For Large Nonprofits Using Blackbaud CRM
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.