First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. Research Report
On October 4, 2013, First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. (First Industrial Realty Trust) announced that it will host its Q3 2013 results conference call on October 25, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. EDT or 10:00 a.m. CDT. According to the Company, the conference call will be webcast live on the Investor Relations page of the Company's website. The Company informed that a replay of the conference call will be made available shortly after the call through November 15, 2013. First Industrial Realty Trust further reminded the investment community that it is hosting "Investor Day" on November 12, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. PT, in Los Angeles. The Full Research Report on First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [ http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/e1e4_FR]
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. Research ReportOn October 4, 2013, Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (Medical Properties Trust) announced that Monroe Hospital has updated its clinical affiliation with St. Vincent Health to continue building and developing state-of-the-art cardiology and orthopedic services. According to the Company, the hospital has hired former St. Vincent Health Regional Hospital President, Joseph Roche, to serve as the CEO of Monroe Hospital. The Full Research Report on Medical Properties Trust, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [ http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/b890_MPW] ---- EDITOR NOTES:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Ananya Ghosh, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.