NEW YORK, October 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
Today, Analysts' Corner announced new research reports highlighting Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), Kilroy Realty Corp. (NYSE: KRC), BioMed Realty Trust Inc. (NYSE: BMR), First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. (NYSE: FR), and Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MPW). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
Realogy Holdings Corp. Research ReportOn October 3, 2013, Realogy Holdings Corp. (Realogy) announced that it will host the Company's second innovation summit in a six-month span, which will take place on November 6-7, 2013, concurrent with the 2013 National Association of REALTORS® Conference and Expo at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. According to the Company, its " Realogy Innovation Summit - Powered by Retsly" will feature a two-day competition for software developers to create new applications for residential rest estate in an around-the-clock environment using current MLS listings and data in a secure environment. Commenting on the announcement, Alex Perriello, President and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group stated, "It will be dramatic to see what new applications will be conceived in such a compressed period of time. For us, this event is a complementary extension of the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit we held in June that showcased 15 top emerging technology companies and their newly created products and service offerings." The Full Research Report on Realogy Holdings Corp. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [ http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/6bda_RLGY] -- Kilroy Realty Corp. Research Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV