ALMELO, Netherlands, Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (NYSE:ST) ("Sensata") will issue a press release announcing its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Tuesday, October 29, 2013.
Sensata will conduct a conference call on the same day at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results.
The U.S. dial in for the call is 877-486-0682 and the non-U.S. number is 706-634-5536. The conference ID is 74857638. To help ensure that the conference begins in a timely manner, please dial in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available for one week following the call. To access the replay, the U.S. dial-in number is 855-859-2056 and the non-U.S. dial-in number is 404-537-3406. The replay conference ID is 74857638.The third quarter 2013 results call will also be webcast through Sensata's investor relations page at http://investors.sensata.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available at the same location following the live conference call. About Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions with operations and business centers in eleven countries. Sensata's products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications. Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. offices are located at Kolthofsingel 8, 7602 EM, Almelo, the Netherlands. Further information can be found on Sensata's web-site: www.sensata.com. Contact: Investors: Jacob Sayer +1 (508) 236-3800 email@example.com SOURCE Sensata Technologies Holdings N.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV