Launches new ETF Centre; adds research from Morningstar, Thomson Reuters
TORONTO, Oct. 10, 2013 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) -- CIBC Investor's Edge Inc. today announced enhancements to its online trading platform for self-directed clients with a new ETF Centre and added tools and research from Morningstar and Thomson Reuters.
The new ETF Centre is a comprehensive, one-stop place for self-directed investors on exchange-traded funds, with extensive educational resources and ETF analyst commentary from Morningstar.
"With more and more Canadians choosing to manage their own investments, self-directed investors are looking for comprehensive tools and resources to help improve their success," says Marybeth Jordan, Managing Director & Head, CIBC Investor's Edge. "CIBC Investor's Edge has made significant enhancements to its online platform to give our clients the support and resources they need to trade with confidence."Comprehensive ETF Centre With at-a-glance and detailed fund information, simple and advanced ETF search capabilities, and access to research and expert commentary, the new CIBC Investor's Edge ETF Centre helps investors research ETFs and make informed decisions that are right for their portfolio. The new ETF Centre includes:
- Educational Resources - Review comprehensive educational articles and video series from Morningstar;
- Research Tools - Access insights and thought leadership through Morningstar ETF analyst commentary and in-depth research and reports;
- Screeners - Search for ETFs that fit investment objectives using Featured Screens, Quick Screener, or Custom Screener tools; and,
- At-A-Glance and Detailed Information - View at-a-glance information on today's trending ETFs, obtain detailed performance and portfolio information on a specific ETF, and search ETF holdings for a specific stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV