Dennis Hatchell, Chief Executive Officer of The Pantry, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTRY), will speak to the investment community at 9 a.m., EDT on Tuesday, October 15 at the Wells Fargo Securities Research, Economics & Strategy 2013 Convenience Store Forum in Atlanta.
A live audio webcast and slide presentation will be accessible through the Investors section of the Company’s web site at www.thepantry.com.
About The Pantry
Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, The Pantry, Inc. is a leading
independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern
United States and one of the largest independently operated convenience
store chains in the country. The Company operates 1,547 stores in
thirteen states under select banners, including Kangaroo Express®, its
primary operating banner. The Pantry's stores offer a broad selection of
merchandise, as well as gasoline and other ancillary services designed
to appeal to the convenience needs of its customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV