Goldman Sachs (GS) ($154.44) has been above its 200-day SMA for at least 52 weeks and tested and held its 200-day at $153.17 the last two days. The stock has a hold rating with a semiannual value level at $123.16 with a weekly pivot at $156.71 and monthly risky level at $160.78.
IBM (IBM) ($181.32) has been below its 200-day SMA at $198.10 since June 20, with this level re-tested to the upside on July 18. The stock has recently been upgraded to buy and traded to a new 52-week low at $178.71 on Tuesday. My annual value level is $171.70 with a weekly pivot at $184.04 and a monthly risky level at $188.81.
Intel (INTC) ($22.59) which is just below the 200-day SMA at $22.62. The stock has a hold rating with an annual value level at $19.60, a weekly pivot at $23.00 and monthly risky level at $24.81.
JPMorgan (JPM) ($50.75) had been above its 200-day SMA since Nov. 16 until Sept. 25 and is just above its 200-day SMA at $50.74 at Wednesday's close. The stock has a hold rating with a semiannual value level at $50.37 with a monthly risky level at $55.71.(PFE) ($28.29) had been holding its 200-day SMA since Aug. 27 and closed Wednesday just below the 200-day at $28.32. The stock has a hold rating with a semiannual value level at $23.02 with a semiannual pivot at $28.62 and monthly risky level at $29.48. Procter & Gamble (PG) ($76.95) last tested its 200-day SMA on weakness on Nov. 15, and has been below its 200-day at $77.31 since Sept. 30. The stock has a buy rating with a semiannual value level at $65.39, an annual pivot at $75.13 and annual risky level at $78.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV